23 November 2014

Cameo on Down the Pipe

Pod Pilot Report: Agatir Solenth

Greetings my fellow pod pilots and blog readers!!!


Well I got the opportunity to "try out" to be a host on the Down the Pipe Podcast. It is episode 41-Almost an Hour of Story Time.  It was a lot harder than I thought it would be.  It is difficult sitting there telling stories into a microphone.  I'll have to give Quivering Palm some props, the next time I talk to him, for making it sound so damn easy on Split Infinity Radio.

Now that I know what to expect, I think I'll know how to better prepare... if I'm invited back.

On a side note, CCP Seagull has finally dropped a Dev-Blog discussing the Rhea changes.  I'm really liking what I am seeing.  One nice surprise, is the addition of AWSD control capability, to pilot your ship.  I'll really want to check it out.  I hope it works well.  If it does I might be able to get few of my real life friends to give EvE a try come December. (They don't like the current ship controls)

Well if your tired of reading, give the Podcast a listen.  Let me know what ya think?

Until next time,

Be Bold...

p.s. I got word, I didn't make the cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment