21 October 2011

My EvE Jukebox

Greetings my fellow pod pilots and blog readers!!!

It is Friday... it is time to get in the mood to fly some internet spaceships & blow some s%#$t up!

What better way is there to do that, than to load up some tunes and turn the volume up?

Here is my current EvE music playlist:
Want - Recoil (A sexy voice always puts me in the mood)
Bodies -Drowning Pool
Click Click Boom - Saliva (This is how you kill things in EvE)
Break Stuff - Limp Bizkit
Alive - P.O.D.
The Enemy - Godsmack ("Hey, hey! Oh mister backstabbing son of a bitch! You're live'n in a world that soon be dying.")
You've Got Another Thing Comin' - Judas Priest
Hang You from the Heavens - The Dead Weather
Bad Company - Five Finger Death Punch
Whiskey in the Jar - Metallica (For the pirate in everyone)
Disturbed - Prayer (Because I'm Amarrian and must pray)
Sober - Tool
The Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace
All Along the Watchtower - Bear McCreary (First heard it on Battlestar Gallactica, and had to have it)
Sail - AWOLNATION (I feel like I'm floating in space listening to this)


So what are you listening to?

Be Bold!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment