24 September 2011

So it begins...

Pod Pilot Report Agatir Solenth:

Greetings my fellow pod pilots and blog readers!

I've begun my assimilation into Noir., and I have to admit it can be a bit intimidating.  They have their stuff down to a science.  It is made quite clear it is their way or gtfo!  The good news is that their forums are filled with the needed information.  So it is a bit of "back to school," as I read everything that is required and expected of me.  This has made me have to refit more than a couple of ships, but you got to do... what ya got to do.  As I said before, I want to get good at PvP, and I don't see me getting a better chance to learn.  This has made me begin learning Minmatar Cruiser 5, a vital skill for some of the ships I'll have to fly.  Some of my old corpmates would be in shock to learn that. (I've an aversion to flying slave ships!)  Luckily, I already had it to 4.

I have been assigned a "buddy" to help me with this indoctrination process.  He is there to answer some of those questions you don't want to ask, in fear of looking foolish, but really need answered.  So, I'd like to give Franklen a shout out for his help and guidance.

This welcome change has gotten this EvE veteran excited about logging in again.  I am getting set to go on my first contract, I can't wait for it to begin

Until next time,

Be bold...

No comments:

Post a Comment