02 November 2014

I'm still here, time to reload.

Pod Pilot Report: Agatir Solenth

Greetings my fellow pod pilots and blog readers!!!

Believe it or not, I am still here.  Sorry for the long absence.  I'm still in EvE, just a bit unfocused on my endeavors.  Since leaving w-space, I've gone back to small corp of RL friends.  They are bunch of carebears, but looking to grow some teeth.

We tried an experiment, with a C2 wormhole.  It was a great wormhole. 
  • It had a low-sec and C2 static.  The planets had enough PI to support POS fuel construction.  
  • There was enough traffic to support PvP operations.
  • The sites in the wormhole and static were enough to support operations.

Unfortunately, the small size of our group wasn't enough to support daily operations, and their lack of wormhole skills made it difficult to support.  Forced to keep everything running solo, I decided to pull the plug.  I was spending more time keeping the POS running, and teaching the guys the basics (again & again), than doing the things I love to do.

We've moved back to our high-sec home, and have continued with wormhole diving operations from their.  This has allowed me to do some solo operations. (Back to the basics!)

Along the way I had the opportunity to take part in a podcast audition for Down the Pipe Podcast.  It was fun, not sure how well I did.  Hopefully, I'll get another chance at it.

I await the changes announced in the next expansion, coming Nov 4th.  Holly cow, is capital movement going to get difficult!  The big alliances are scrambling to consolidate, and null is about to get turned on its head.

I'm getting excited to play more often, and that is a good thing.

Until next time,

Be bold!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment