13 December 2011

Custom Office Take Over (Part 2)


Greetings my fellow pod pilots, & blog readers!!!

Well it didn’t take long for someone to come along and to kick over my sand castle by shooting my customs office.  I logged on just minutes after they completed putting it into a reinforced mode.  So I and a couple of corp mates waited the two days for it to come out, so that the defense and/or repairs could begin. 

 

As the Custom Office came out of reinforcement, it would be 9 pilots of Sweatpants Boner Corporation against my little band of merry friends. (Actually it was only 2 of us)  I figured we’d harass them with some sniper Apocs at range.  So we established warp in points around the Customs Office.   They initially came in with two Oracles, Megathron, and some misc stuff.  We easily pushed the Oracles off field.  The new BCs tank is so weak, that I’m not sure how well they will fair against ANY type of slug fest.  If we would have had any tackle, we would of scored some kills.  But alas, that was not to be.  They eventually got in a few more ships, one with probes, and it was just a matter of time before they compromised our warp in, and caught one of us.  SO, down to one Apoc, I did a few more drive by’s, and then called it quits.

To be honest I’m not even upset, and I have to laugh because this is EvE!  I should have started a pool to bet on just how long it would last!  Besides I’m used to losing expensive stuff in game.  At least this time it was the corp, and one of my mates that suffered the loss.

The CEO of Sweatpants Boner even had the courtesy to send this EvEmail to our CEO:

GF

we didn't even expect someone to show up but you did so props to you.
fly sexy 07



I’m not really sure what kind of defense, if any, I will want to make next time…  I have discovered that there are a few options available.

No matter what happens it will be another fun experience learning another part of the sandbox known as EvE Online!

Until next time,
Be Bold…

No comments:

Post a Comment